Thursday, January 15, 2009

Long time no blog

dayyyymm Its been like a week since I updated this thing.. Wellll my trip to the Philippines is all but a good memory. Since I've gotten home Its almost everyday where I say to my family, "hey remember in the Philippines when we... " then a good laugh. ahha

Home is great. I went to school the next day, which was a bitch. Seriously, jet lag, random headache, and I still had that vacation feeling in me. Up till now I JUST caught up with school. It was such a relief when I came back. Well you know the story...



Sooo Its me and my girlfriends 3 month anniversary tomorrow.. and damnnn I got her somethin good. Reaaaal Good. I hella love them



Sorry! cant risk spoiling the surprise ahhah
All thanks to my kuya nesj who is the best kuya in the whole wide world!!

2 comments:

  1. you got her pink dunks?! how cuuuute :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoever put that sticker thing there must be a crazy person... And who's the cool guy that ordered those shoes?

    Love you, bro :)

    ReplyDelete