Wednesday, January 7, 2009

PHILIPPINES - Jan 6th & 7th LEAVIN!

Wooohoo!! I donno why I'm happy. I've had mixed feelings about this vacation. But overall, this was the best vacation I've ever had. I guess I'm excited to go home because this is too MUCH of a vacation. A total of 3 weeks.. dayyyymm haha. well I was gonna combine this blog post with the one for today but w/e aha. I got EVERYONES gifts. Well, those who asked me at least. I'll have extra to give out but yea.

So yesterday, my mom and I ended up going shopping again. As if monday shopping wasn't enough. Well it wasn't.. ahha. So it was just me and my mom shoppin. Left the house at like 11. My hairs gettin long again.. Headed to Gateway mall.. I swear, its the SMALLEST mall here in the Philippines. 4 stories but its not big at all. Well to me at least. Im used to the malls here. Gigantic and spacious and Skating Rinks inside most of them aha. Well yea

Went to Gateway mall and my mom and I stumbled upon a Group of business men and women trying to sell the new condos that are gonna be built around that area in the year 2011. yeee. Ended up walking through a life-sized replica of how the condos are gonna look like. Sorry hoes. no pictures until we got to the next mall. ahha. Sat with a business man for about an hour and talked about how much a condo would cost there. We didn't buy one. ahha we were kinda forced in there actually. You know? you feel bad for them cuz you know it sucks to have a job trying to get peoples attention so why not? ahha. Uhmmm nothin much in that mall. Its hella nice tho I gotta say. It mostly had girl stores and not enough guy stores.

Then we headed to the Ali Mall. My farorite mall when we last visited.. why? haha At that time, My brothers and I were in LOVE with counterstrike. ahha so in love, that when we got back, we made a counterstrike home video and I'm sure many of you have seen it.. ahha. Well we used to go to the Ali mall almost everyday to an Internet cafe JUST to play counterstrike.. And we'd play for hours and hours... ahha goooood times.. Well anyway, I was pretty disappointed when we got there. The mall is old. I felt bad ahha. The ceiling was missing and you could see the pipeing and stuff. the floor had cracked tiles, and other stuff. It wasn't crowded at all there.. sadddd. Felt like my childhood was like wrecked or I donno... ahah I just felt bad. So we left the mall at like 3 or 4 and while my mom and I were waiting for our driver to pick us up, I decided to get something from Dairy Queen.. hahaha.. FIRST TIME eating from DQ haha. So i got a BLizzard something with oreos. Served upside down or its free or w/e.. ahah



OHH SHIIEEETT I G2G. Ill just upload hella pictures and make up your own story.. Damn i shouldda done this earlier!! ahaha HOME HERE I COME!!






No comments:

Post a Comment