Monday, December 22, 2008
PHILIPPINES - Day 4
Well today, I've decided to type in correct English on my blogs for now on haha. This morning, we left for Unisan Quezon. Fuckin 5 hours away.. haha.
We left the house around 5:45 and then got there at like 11:30 or somethin. We went to my soon-to-be aunties beach house. It's prettttttyy nice i gotta say. My great grandparents owned the property since the early 1900's and It's been passed down to family for the past years. The ride there was a bitch. forreeal. We rode in a small SUV kinda like a Rav4 only it can seat 7. Damn it was crowded. I sat in the back with my little bro with cross seats haha. The seats were facing eachother in the back. This was the only funny part of the trip... My kuya didn't go the bathroom before we left soooo
hahahah in the middle of traffic too.. damnn it was hella funny ahhaha. We were so bored on the way there, that we were talking about rice rockets, fakes shoes, fake cars, and other stuff. I was just listening to my phone more than half the time. soo yeaaa. this gettin annoying how the time is different here than the States. haha I cant really talk to my honey-bunny-baby-got-back cuz she sleeps in =P hah. So we get there and I take like a few pictures.
The rest of the pictures that we took are all on my brothers phone and my moms camera. well yea its late and I'm hella tired from the 7 hour trip back. So I'm gonna get some rest. Hopefully tomorrow, I finally get to go to one of the megamalls here and go shopping. goodnight and goodmorning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment