The next day... CHRISSSSTTMASSS =) Woke up at 8 with my brothers to go play my cousin Kuya Vernons favorite sport... Ultimate Frisbee hahah helllllllaaa fun. Its really a mix of Basketball and Football. Hella tiring cuz you have to sprint most of the time.. First time i played a sport herei n the Philippines ahhha. And actually i didnt gain any weight =) i can prove it... just go visit my kuyas blogspot... hes follwing mine =) didnt bring the camera with us =( sorry ahha. Were playing again tomorrow.. Ill make sure to bring it this time ahha. well yea. Damn it was fun. Good way to start off Christmas Day. All day I've been hearing fireworks... Its almost like a warzone only no ones dying hahha. on the way back to the house, we saw some kids lighting some firecrackers hahha. damn it looked hella fun... I cant wait till New Years Eve I swweeaaaar hahha. Ahhhh ssshhiiit! haha. Uhmmm sooo We were kinda in a rush to get home because we were gonna goto my cousin Graces house in Alabang, about 45 minutes away from my uncles. soo yea. In a rush soo only had like 15 minutes to shower up and get cleaned. Left the house at like 11:30 I think. Left with my cousin vernon and my brothers. Picked up his girlfriend and then headed to my cousin Grace's house. Had a good talk about our relationships. Hella made me a lil emotional cuz it made me think about Cheryl. damnn I hella miss her. This sucks balls.. haha. uhmm. Got at the house around 1. and daaayymmm its heeeelllaa nice
Thursday, December 25, 2008
PHILIPPINES - Day 6&7 Xmas Eve and Xmas =)
CHIRSSSTMAAASSS =) FINALLY! haha damn tho. Every year, my Christmas spirit get weak. This year was a lil jump from last years tho. Im in the Philippines =) It may be hot and humid, but i felt the Christmas feeling. My kuya, however, didn't feel the Christmas spirit at all haha. Well i wasn't surprised. Hes probly sad cuz hes leaving in about a week from now. If I were him, I think I'd be a little happy about it. hah Finally get to see my girlfriend? hah. Xmas Eve felt like Christmas actually. A bunch of family came over that I bearly knew. =P Had some fun with my little cousins and my little nephews and neices
My family here is hella cool. I met some cousins that i havent seen in hella long again. Played Littlebigplanet on the ps3 had hella fun hahha. well yea and theeen. We had a "Program" hah apparently this is a family tradition here at my uncles house. Every year, the grandkids put together some act, or performance. ahah and I didnt know about it until then. So my brothers and I put together a rap song. My little brother memorized lyrics from his santa rap contest at his school. haha pretty clean.. Especially with my brother and I beatboxing hehe. Sorry I wasn't able to get a video of it. but yea. It was cute. Our Grandma gave us 50 peso each.... 1$ hahaha im not even trippin. hahah I didnt really care tho. It was Christmas season =) soo Family stayed over for a couple of hours. Until 9 at the most. went to sleep at like 11. I had a hella deep prayer before I slept..... stfu ahha. I really miss my girlfriend... =( Cheryl i hope your doin well. you haven't signed on aim lately =P I loveee youuu. I just wanted to remind you that someone special cares about you and make sure you haven't forgotten about me haha.
The next day... CHRISSSSTTMASSS =) Woke up at 8 with my brothers to go play my cousin Kuya Vernons favorite sport... Ultimate Frisbee hahah helllllllaaa fun. Its really a mix of Basketball and Football. Hella tiring cuz you have to sprint most of the time.. First time i played a sport herei n the Philippines ahhha. And actually i didnt gain any weight =) i can prove it... just go visit my kuyas blogspot... hes follwing mine =) didnt bring the camera with us =( sorry ahha. Were playing again tomorrow.. Ill make sure to bring it this time ahha. well yea. Damn it was fun. Good way to start off Christmas Day. All day I've been hearing fireworks... Its almost like a warzone only no ones dying hahha. on the way back to the house, we saw some kids lighting some firecrackers hahha. damn it looked hella fun... I cant wait till New Years Eve I swweeaaaar hahha. Ahhhh ssshhiiit! haha. Uhmmm sooo We were kinda in a rush to get home because we were gonna goto my cousin Graces house in Alabang, about 45 minutes away from my uncles. soo yea. In a rush soo only had like 15 minutes to shower up and get cleaned. Left the house at like 11:30 I think. Left with my cousin vernon and my brothers. Picked up his girlfriend and then headed to my cousin Grace's house. Had a good talk about our relationships. Hella made me a lil emotional cuz it made me think about Cheryl. damnn I hella miss her. This sucks balls.. haha. uhmm. Got at the house around 1. and daaayymmm its heeeelllaa nice
Giod my family here is soo damn rich. haha. Ate some hella good chicken, Spaghetti, and some ice cream =) i love ice cream. Its hella better here. I had cookies and cream. and the cookies were like real cookies hhah. Hung out watched Happy feet with my lil nephew, Argee. He kept fast forwarding it.. lil kids... haha i only seen parts of it so i kept asking him to give me the damn remote hhah. hes one of those little kids who just want everything for themselves and he and his brother are always fighting ahha. like seriously. Xmas eve, at my uncles, they got in a fight with eachother while the guy grandkids were takin a picture with grandma haha. argees brother wouldn't stop givin him the stink eye... haha so my grandma said "OK OUT OF THE PICTURE!" ahahah suckaaa.. welll its okay. My kuya and I were the same way when we were little. I think. well yea. Only stayed at my cousins for lunch. I was surprised.. its one of those getogethers when you feel like your stayin there hella late cuz all the parents are all watchin old wedding videos and telling stories and stuff. While all the kids can do is watch some movies, play the wii, and other stuff. ahha. but yea. left at like 3. then I went with my cousin. Elaine, Who is Vernons older sister, with her boyfriend, my mom, and my kuya to this hella cool outdoor mall. FOrgot the name tho. Its just the right size for me. Brand name stores. and a good number of boutiques. So me and my Kuya wander off and end up buying more Jordans... hahah He got the 1's... hellla fuckin cleannn. and again, they're not fake.. they didnt pass quality control in the factories so they sell them off to buyers for cheap. ahha. and again.. the only thing wrong with them is the jordan star.. he still got that ass... hahah well yea. Tomorrow were going back to the Greenhills mall to get some shoes for myself... again.. and for my kuya to check it out.. ahha soo yea.. Uhmmm If you want me to get shoes for you.. its gonna cost you =( sorry guys. Im the one paying, and i know you guys didnt get me any gifts so its only fair. 55$ k? thats shippin right there too. plus, and dont try to bargain with me cuz thats the lowest i can go. The only jordans they have are the 1's in black and red, white black and red, and black white and yellow. The Yellow ones are fake tho. well At the boutique i went to today at least. the tongue was circle shaped at the tip. =P but yea. They also have the 3's, 5's 7's & 11's. Uhmm I'll be on tomorrow morning which is Xmas night for you guys. I miss all of you guys. I really wish i could be home right now. Closer to my girlfriend, friends, and still my family. But I still wanna stay here until New years. Today at my cousin Grace's house, my other cousin, uhhmm damn i forgot herr name.. but yea they're neighbors with the President Of Phillipine Fireworks Corporation =D so We go the hookup ahha. Got some tight shirts at one of the Brand named stores there.. too lazy to take a picture right now.. ahha. gonna sleep a lil early but i still have to call cheryl to say Merry Christmas cuz i Promised her i would =) mmmkkk Goodnight yall. Merry Christmas =)
The next day... CHRISSSSTTMASSS =) Woke up at 8 with my brothers to go play my cousin Kuya Vernons favorite sport... Ultimate Frisbee hahah helllllllaaa fun. Its really a mix of Basketball and Football. Hella tiring cuz you have to sprint most of the time.. First time i played a sport herei n the Philippines ahhha. And actually i didnt gain any weight =) i can prove it... just go visit my kuyas blogspot... hes follwing mine =) didnt bring the camera with us =( sorry ahha. Were playing again tomorrow.. Ill make sure to bring it this time ahha. well yea. Damn it was fun. Good way to start off Christmas Day. All day I've been hearing fireworks... Its almost like a warzone only no ones dying hahha. on the way back to the house, we saw some kids lighting some firecrackers hahha. damn it looked hella fun... I cant wait till New Years Eve I swweeaaaar hahha. Ahhhh ssshhiiit! haha. Uhmmm sooo We were kinda in a rush to get home because we were gonna goto my cousin Graces house in Alabang, about 45 minutes away from my uncles. soo yea. In a rush soo only had like 15 minutes to shower up and get cleaned. Left the house at like 11:30 I think. Left with my cousin vernon and my brothers. Picked up his girlfriend and then headed to my cousin Grace's house. Had a good talk about our relationships. Hella made me a lil emotional cuz it made me think about Cheryl. damnn I hella miss her. This sucks balls.. haha. uhmm. Got at the house around 1. and daaayymmm its heeeelllaa nice
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment