Monday, December 29, 2008

PHILIPPINES - Day 8,9,10,11,12.. No Internet =P

Okaaaaayyyy sooo.. I hella don't remember what I did the day after Xmas.. Except played some more Ultimate Frisbee with my Brothers and my cousins, Elaine and Vernon. That was in the morning. I have no idea what I did the rest of the day... Howeverrrr, On Saturday, I went to the Eastwood Megamall with my parent.. Heeelllaaaa big. Ran outta load for my phone and got lost. Found my mom at this furniture place. Found this hella cool store, Am-Blvd, Pretty dope stuff.. didn't buy anything tho. The sizes here in clothing is like a size smaller than it is in the states. So like a medium shirt in the states would feel like a small.. So didn't buy anything. Ate some cinnabon with my dad. Sorry i cant upload any pictures. I'm At my moms friends house in San Fernando.. Soo the next day, Sunday, the 28th, Left for The City of Baguio. Damn it was hella nice there. The trip there took 8 hours.. We got the hookup from my moms old friend. Auntie Dot. The one with the hella nice house.. Stayed in the Chief Justice Cottages... HELLLA NICE. My moms friends husband, happens to be the son of a Former Justice of The Supreme Court of the Philippines.. get that? ahha. yeaaa. soo we got the hookup. I swear, my mom knows everybody... haha.

Baguio is hella nice. I LOVE the WEATHER! I wish we couldda stayed there longer. The weather there is hellla nice... Hella got the feeling of home. Its the only major city in the Philippines where it ISN'T humid... Its a mile high above sea level up in the mountains... Damn it was soo nice there. For once, in the Philippines, I took a hot shower and slept with two sheets over me.. haha. Stayed there for 2 nights, 3 days. Well two of those days were half days.. Both of the nights, my kuya and I played with my aunties neices and nephews in a game of poker.. ahahahh Shit is hella fun. I learned how to play it the night we arrived an I ended up winning.. ahhahaha. Met a bunch of cool kids too. Mika was there of course, met a bunch of her cousins. Had a fun night.

So the next day, Monday, the 29th, Went sightseeing for the first time here in the PI. hahah. hella late. but yea. Baguio is definitely my favorite city of the Philippines. Got back at the house like at 5.. gettin dark already. Just made me feel like i was at home again.. haha. btw CHERYL!!!! what happened to you???? i hope your okay. cuz you havent been on aim and I asked armando to text you for me to ask if youre okay but your not replying. =( I hope nothin hella bad happend to you babe.. i miss you tooo deeaaaathhhh... I hope your reading this too. I love you =)

welllll I G2G! ill finish this up later when we get back to My uncles in Quezon.. I MISS YOU ALL! I'll Be on later on. You guys will probly be asleep tho. cyaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment