went to mountain mikes on Wednesday with mando sarah balls calvin and justin. that was pretty fun.
thursday was wierd iono why
today i had a hella bad headache cuzzof my damn braces.. wtf.. till christie saved my life and gave me a pain killer ahha. bet on around the world at 5th period pe... ahahah julie, joanne and francis each owe me a dollor... and i owe austin a dollor.. ahahh that was hella fun lol
ohh and btw... heres the shoes i got my girlfriend cheryl =)
They're helllla cute right???? Damnnnn tho.. ahah all day today it was like "ohh dayyymmm shoot, id love to be your girlfriend" ahhahaa and to cheryl it was "dayymmm those shoes are hellla cute!"
I love you cheryl! happy 3 months =) mwuuaah mwuuaahh mwwwuuahhhh
niiiiice. zeeb stripes the new plaid? maybe? haha
ReplyDeleteI'm hella glad I got my braces off. Haha. But, don't worry braces are worth it after you get them off. But, once you get retainers, its hell all over again. Haha. Denggg, those shoes are hella cute. Yeah, I didn't get a birthday present, Xavier. Haha. JK.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete